Today's Outfit: Time To Celebrate

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's near to New Year, (Christmas is very close, so for me it's over XD) And I feel so inlove. Share. So I'm wearing this celebration dress (looks like). So here I am wearing:

Blue Ribbon Dress
Blue Ribbon Hat
Funky Blue Glasses
Spoilt Princess Wig
Cute Blossom Shoes
Lord of the Bunnies Cane
Jubble Ring

So the thing is I just bought this dress and wanted to wear it until Monday. The wig is glued in her head. Blue, one of my uber favorites are in this set and every color of this outfit is a family of blue. And I love the cane so much I had to wear it. The Jubble is blue so, I'm with it too. Color suspection is always needed, that's the Fashion Tip.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Upload Blog 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.