Today's Outfit: Girl from a Fairytale

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got this from the Fairy Tale Mystery Box, I spent 55cc in one day. I'm not a kind of cc saver, but I made my expense plans now. So we got Princess and the Pea Bundle and the results are: 

Spoilt Princess Wig
Spoilt Princess Dress
Spoilt Princess Tiara
Spoilt Princess Shoes
Green Stone Bracelet?
Pink Retro Glasses?


So here is a pinkish and lolita like outfit. I just love how sky blue, light pink, light aqua green mixes. This issue is still about color :). So just keep attention on the dress, color and THE WIG. Wear a wig that matches the dresses not like the witch wig or something or you could dye it to blonde like mine.


Fashion Tip: COW, remember it. Color, Outfit, Wig.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Upload Blog 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.