Today's Outfit (Again): Country Round Up

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Today's (again) outfit is a country style outfit. As I just said. "Pet Society updates new outfits weekly, and I can't help dressing up." So here I am again with a new outfit.


For today I have:


Checkered Blue Dress
Safari Boots
Autumn Bloom Wig


So checkered dresses are like from the country and look at it's design, so country-ish (<3), and you know most of female country singers wear boots like Taylor Swift and I am inspired to wear this. The Autumn Bloom Wig is amazing for an busy maid look, doing many household chores. Right?


This part, I think blue is best for brown add ons like boots and hair, a country style is simple, no jewelries or anything shiny, but a locket will do, but I don't have. Boots are great and if you want to be so stylish wear non-leather boots with heels. Leather boots make you look like a big flirt. Short or tied hair is also great if your wearing dresses, but if your wearing anything with bottoms, you can let your hair flow like Taylor's.


We'll It's for today, meet you again next time. Contest are about to come!


Fashion Tip: Being simple like country girls is better than being Lady Gaga. ;) No offense to little monsters like me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Upload Blog 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.