Today's Outfit: Santa's Girl

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hey, got the Crooked Santa Hat at my first batch of digging! So here I am again at Today's Outfit. Let see what we got. And I finally arranged my items at their rooms. We got:

Crooked Santa Hat (Town Forest)
Cute Elf Girl Dress
Cute Elf Girl Shoes
Black Geeky Glass
and Curly Long Wig
Bride Bracelet?

For this outfit, it's so merry! Christmas is in this thing. So we are paying attention on colors again. You can see that there is a cheaper girl outfit, the Cute Santa Girl outfit but you can see we have this Crooked Santa Hat that worth fame if you wear it. It has green lights that matches with the green color on the dress and there are red which matches the body of the hat. The bride bracelet? is just an add on and the black geeky glass is my favorite so I can't take it off. *giggles* and also the wig is glued in my head.

Fashion Tip: Like what I said, pay attention on colors, make all colors match to each other or look at the colors if they are a family.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Upload Blog 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.