Today's Outfit: Blues and Saturations

Saturday, December 18, 2010

As you can see, Pet Society updates new outfits weekly, and I can't help dressing up.
So I use my old clothes and I am trying to put emotions in my outfit.

For today I have:



Curly Long Wig (Got from Deep Ocean)
Sweet Striped Ribbon
Long Wavy Dress
Blue Colonial Shoes
Black Geeky Glass

For this dress the emotion is peaceful and it's pretty cute. The waves of the dress is the waves of our life and the color blue and grey really combines well with a meaning of quietness. And well you know this modern days,
Rayban or geeky glasses are famous so I added it for modernity and overwhelming cuteness with a blue large ribbon on top.

Fashion Tip: Colors that look sad doesn't look sad sometimes. And giving attention about color is better than the beauty of the outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Upload Blog 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.